Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Outfits I Love: Edgy Girl's Pleasure

What I Love About this Outfit:

Blue and black has never looked cuter! My friend has really pulled off an amazing outfit. What is cuter than boots, a dress and a fashionable necklace?
I'll tell you: an outfit with boots, a dress, a fashionable necklace AND an edgy belt! In my opinion, there is nothing better than a trendy or edgy belt to tie up the waist of a loose fitting dress! As for the statement necklace, it adds a certain flare to the outfit too that really sets it off. I think the necklace is actually what I loved the most about it. It's also key element that makes this outfit edgy along with the belt and the dress itself.
Meanwhile, the cardigan makes the outfit more refined. The contrast adds a bit of excitement to it.


I immediately had to take a picture of this outfit when I saw my friend standing it in! She just looked so cute in it! So cute, in fact she deserved to be put onto the internet and so, here she is!

Contact me with any comments, compliments for my wonderful model, or questions.
Follow me! 

Translate