- Gypsy Skirts:
- Now that the weather is warming up, try a gypsy skirt. They're as boho as maxi skirts and perfect for this time of year! A bonus will be if you find a couple with lace trims. (Lace is considered to be bohemian as well as romantic).
- Draping Lightweight Cardigan:
- Draping clothes are essential for a bohemian wardrobe. That makes this cardigan terrific for any bohemian girl that doesn't want to be chilly in this season.
- Lightweight Maxi Dresses:
- Maxi dresses, a lot like maxi skirts are also one of the essentials. A lightweight one is absolutely perfect for spring as I've expressed in one of my last posts.
- Lightweight Fringe Scarves:
- Fringe is an element used a lot in bohemian clothes. This makes the fringe scarf a big part of the Boho Family.
- Lightweight Palazzo Pants:
- The bohemian style usually consists of flowing articles of clothing and draping pieces.This is why a pair of lightweight palazzo pants are absolutely perfect for a bohemian girl in the spring.
- Lightweight Cardigans in Floral Prints:
- Anything in floral prints are automatically bohemian. For spring, remember it still can be a bit chilly. Wearing a lightweight floral-print cardigan is absolutely perfect for this kind of weather.
Information Adapted and/or cited From Following Sites:http://fashion.about.com/od/whattowear/ss/How-To-Wear-Boho-Chic_9.htm