Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fashion Blog Tag :)

Hey guys! I came across something called "Fashion Blog Tag". Seeing as I've never done this before, I had to try it out!

How would you describe your style?

I'm eclectic! I must be! Not only do I love the bohemian style but I also love the romantic and classic style. In my closet, it seems like most of my items fall into these 3 categories.

What are your wardrobe staples?

My wardrobe staples include an Aztec cardigan, pair of moccasin boots and a plain maxi skirt for colder months. Meanwhile, in the warmer months I wear out my favorite pair of denim shorts and sleeveless eyelet peplum top.

Most expensive thing in my closet?

Not so sure.

Most wanted item?

I'd like a lacy skirt that comes to my knees or below. I guess because I always associate lace with spring and I love wearing skirts!

Favorite Designer?
Designers? I don't really focus on them so I don't have  a favorite one. I do my own thing when I shop, only caring if what I find is cute. I've never really been into name brands and therefore, never into the designer behind them.

How much do you spend on clothes?

A lot, usually. Clothes have become more and more important to me as I've grown older.

What are your favorite places to shop?

That would have to be "Wet Seal", "H&M" and "JCPenney". I love the bohemian clothes I can find at Wet Seal. H&M  is where I can find edgier clothes. As for JCPenney, that's where I find miscellaneous items that fit more of my classic and romantic style.

Favorite Fragrance:

I've only had one called "Promise Me".  Since it's the only one I have and is actually good-smelling, I guess that makes it my favorite.

What's your favorite way to do your hair?

My favorite way is in braids. I like them best when they're not in a ponytail, buns, etc. It's better to have them hanging free.

What's your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?

Normally, I go for my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a black cardigan! I feel like nothing can go wrong in these! I consider them essential to my wardrobe!

Hope you liked it! If you want to find the blog I got this tag from click on this link:
http://positivelypetite.blogspot.com/2014/03/fashion-blog-tag.html

Comment if you want to tag this post yourself. I'd love to check out what you have to say!
Bye guys!









Translate