Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
There are a lot of myths circulating bohemian fashion. This post will bash most of the preconceptions you have about this unique style.
- Myth- Bohemians Only Wear Earthy Tones:
- Myth-Bohemians Only Wear Flowing, Draping or Loose-Fitting Clothes:
- The Truth: No matter what style you have, in a well-balanced closet you need structured or fitted clothes such as a blazer or even a simple tee-shirt. Too many flowing, draping or loose-fitting clothes create a sloppy look EVERYONE should avoid.
- Myth- Bohemians Layer A Lot of Clothes at the Same Time:
- The Truth: Layering clothes does not make an outfit boho. Focus more on prints and accessories.
- Myth- Bohemians Love Greasy and Unkempt hair:
- The Truth: Again, no style really promotes messiness! Everyone should take care of themselves! This includes hair!
- Myth- Being Bohemian Means Always Wearing Maxi Skirts and Maxi Dresses:
- The Truth: You can be Bohemian in jeans, shorts or any other bottom or top. Just remember to add a shirt with a boho print or chunky jewelry.
Friday, May 16, 2014
Autumn Bloglovin bohemian bohemian outfits Casual Classic Combining Styles Edgy Edgy Outfits Effortless Series ethnic prints Fashion Blog Tag Fashion Icons Femininity Fun Facts girly Holidays Maxi Dresses maxi skirts minimalist My Drawings My Style Myth-Busting Outfits I Love! Party Pastels quizzes Romantic Outfits Romanticism School Seasonal Transitions Sophisticated Spring Summer Sweatshirt dresses Tips and Tricks Totally Trendy Transition into Spring Transition into Summer Transitions Winter