- Myth- Bohemians Only Wear Earthy Tones:
- Myth-Bohemians Only Wear Flowing, Draping or Loose-Fitting Clothes:
- The Truth: No matter what style you have, in a well-balanced closet you need structured or fitted clothes such as a blazer or even a simple tee-shirt. Too many flowing, draping or loose-fitting clothes create a sloppy look EVERYONE should avoid.
- Myth- Bohemians Layer A Lot of Clothes at the Same Time:
- The Truth: Layering clothes does not make an outfit boho. Focus more on prints and accessories.
- Myth- Bohemians Love Greasy and Unkempt hair:
- The Truth: Again, no style really promotes messiness! Everyone should take care of themselves! This includes hair!
- Myth- Being Bohemian Means Always Wearing Maxi Skirts and Maxi Dresses:
- The Truth: You can be Bohemian in jeans, shorts or any other bottom or top. Just remember to add a shirt with a boho print or chunky jewelry.