Hi guys! Here's the outfit I wore on the first day of spring. Yes, I know the first day of spring was the 20th, but I didn't get a chance to post it that day. Anyways, I love this outfit. I really love the way it flowed around me. I also loved the way the blues really complemented each other. The pastel color of the top was beautiful too! It fit spring perfectly as did the lace and floral design on it! The skirt, I like because it was the color of a pair of jeans. I had thought about wearing a pair of jeans instead of a maxi skirt but I really wanted to wear maxi too. That's why this skirt was a happy medium for me! I got the jean-like color and the flowing, comfort of a maxi all at once!
Feminine fashion from a christian girl that are especially made for teenagers and young women searching for inspiration.
Monday, March 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
Labels
Autumn
Bloglovin
bohemian
bohemian outfits
Casual
Classic
Combining Styles
Edgy
Edgy Outfits
Effortless Series
ethnic prints
Fashion Blog Tag
Fashion Icons
Femininity
Fun Facts
girly
Holidays
Maxi Dresses
maxi skirts
minimalist
My Drawings
My Style
Myth-Busting
Outfits I Love!
Party
Pastels
quizzes
Romantic Outfits
Romanticism
School
Seasonal Transitions
Sophisticated
Spring
Summer
Sweatshirt dresses
Tips and Tricks
Totally Trendy
Transition into Spring
Transition into Summer
Transitions
Winter
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment