I love chiffon blouses and shirts! I have a cute sleeveless one I adore wearing in the summer. Don't worry that it's not summer. A long sleeve chiffon blouse or shirt will be perfect for those of you that experience warm springs!
I hope these inspire you! Add or take away any piece. Conform the style to your standards and simply allow this to be your guide!
.jpg) |
|
Wear a chiffon blouse with a cardigan, long beaded necklace, tall boots and skinny jeans. |
.jpg) |
© ASOS.com Ltd
Or, try wearing a chiffon blouse with a lacy midi, necklace and ankle boots. |
.jpg) |
© ASOS.com Ltd
Try a chiffon shirt with ripped jeans, edgy ankle boots and a sassy pair of earrings. |
 |
© ASOS.com Ltd
Try a chiffon blouse like this with a denim pencil skirt, wedge sandals and floral print scarf. |
My favorite is the second one, but I like them all.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete