Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Clothes


Here I've put clothes I think are perfect for spring! The clothes under "Clothes I'd Like to Get" are ones I don't own yet but would be happy to during this season. Meanwhile the clothes under "Clothes I Have" are ones I own and would like to break out during this season.


4 comments:

  1. I need a pasty colour jacket too!
    Have a nice afternoon!
    Oriana xxx

    NEW POST ON:

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find one perfect for the weather you're experiencing!

      Delete
  2. I love pastel coloured clothes, floral prints and lace details during Spring! I need a pastel coloured leather jacket as well, such a must have! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! Have a lovely rest of the week.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad someone thinks so too! :)

      Delete

Translate