Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pastel Pretties

Pastels are cute and feminine colors that can brighten up your wardrobe this spring!

Here are 5 different outfits that incorporate pastels! These outfits will show you different ways you can incorporate pastels into your outfit this spring! 


© ASOS.com Ltd

© ASOS.com Ltd


© ASOS.com Ltd

© ASOS.com Ltd

















© ASOS.com Ltd














































































Pastels are everywhere! You can incorporate a pastel skirt, shirt and/or sweater to make an outfit more spring-ish. You can even use a pastel-colored accessory or pastel-colored nail polish! It's that simple!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits, dear! Perfect for spring!!
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stop by to say hello!
    Have a nice evening!
    Oriana

    NEW POST ON:

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and green outfits!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors and pastels espescilly. I want to add print leggings and capris.
    I live in solid color leggings.

    ReplyDelete

Translate