My Christmas List will Bring Nothing but Bad......
Why do I say this? Because I'm one of those people who get carried away when it comes to Christmas. I jump online and that's where my troubles begin.
Why do I say this? Because I'm one of those people who get carried away when it comes to Christmas. I jump online and that's where my troubles begin.
There's something you should know:
This makes it hard to make a Christmas list because somehow I know I'm going to overdo it. I just don't know when or how.
Normally, it starts off pretty innocent. Then...out of the blue...there's this massive list from 8 different websites and there's stuff I've circled as the "must gets" and the stuff I've left alone for the "no biggie" pile.
Normally, it starts off pretty innocent. Then...out of the blue...there's this massive list from 8 different websites and there's stuff I've circled as the "must gets" and the stuff I've left alone for the "no biggie" pile.
My main problem is I add everything I like to my Bag.
It's terrible and hard to stop, you know?
1. It Started with Boots over $100:
Okay! In my defense they didn't begin like that. It was a nearly innocent $90 when they happened to catch my eye. I'm not sure what caused the sudden inflation.
2. Earrings Were the Next Thing to Hit the List:
I don't have a lot of earrings. In fact, I can't remember where any of my earrings are. I lose them quick. The ones I found online have one of my favorite colors on them so of course I have to throw those in.
3. I Added Clothes:
I visited my fave stores and found all these great clothes. Of course, I jumped all over the place too because there are different stores I like for different reasons. Forever 21 is the store I like for my boho and fun clothes. H&M is FANTASTIC and where I find cozy and sweet clothes. And so on and so forth.
4. Next Came Headphones
I'm very hard on my headphones.
5. I Didn't Stop...Guess Who Added a Laptop?
It's been on my wishlist for a while.
As you can see... I overdid it. Not only did my fashion life hack its way into my want list, my tech savvy life did too. My tech savvy life wanted me to have super-cute headphones and an even cuter laptop. I just got carried away....again.
P.S (It's really not as bad as it seems, just feels that way)
P.S (It's really not as bad as it seems, just feels that way)


No comments:
Post a Comment